Tuesday

S H E FF I E L D :D



I'm going to talk about my travel to Sheffield.


The 25th July, I went to the Madrid's airport and I take the airplane with my cousin Zulema. There were a lot of people with a t-shirt that the company gave us.
The first day I had friends.. I did a very good friends there.


In Sheffield every day we did the same. In the morning we went to class four hours and later we did an activity, like rollerblading, see museums, travels, swimming pool.. And after, we went to the family's house and we had dinner. We could hang out with friends and do what we like. Every night, we went to the Peace Gardens to talk and other things... And also we went to the McCdonal's to dinner again. Because the family's dinner was at six p.m...


Now I'm going to talk about the city...

Sheffield is in United Kindong, in England. Actually have 525.800 of population.
Is a city with more history...
Now is governated by the Contado of Sheffield, it was create in 1984.
And also by the sport, football. It have a very good football team.

I hope return, because it was very nice :)


Credits: Wikipedia, Mundoworld & Me.

No comments: