Monday

TRE METRI SOPRA IL CIELO



I had read Tre Metri Sopra Il cielo, by the italian writer Federico Moccia (also known as "The phenomenon Moccia"). People say he's the fashion writer of the moment. And I think he's a good writer too.
First I liked the book because it's about a love story, and I love the romantic novels. Also, the story take place in Rome, and I like the city. The characters are young people, and they are very similar to us; I like this too, because I feel indentified.
On the other hand, I like the way to write of the author. He uses the dialogue a lot and it did the story more entertaining. Also he uses short phrases and it made you follow the context easier.
I only would change the beggining, because it's too long, and the funny part of the story takes a long time to start.


Federico Moccia has written two more books, the second part of the book I had read, Ho Voglia Di Te and Escusa Si Te Chiamo Amore. I will start the second book soon, because I really like the first, and I recommend it.

Credits: www.federicomoccia.es

No comments: