Monday

Sahara*


The Desert of the Sahara is situated in Africa, is the bigest of the world. It has a extension of 9.065.000 km².

The Occidental Sahara is in the occidental extreme of the Desert of the Sahara.

The Occidental Sahara, beginning was of Spain, but after decided leave it. And then the Occidental Sahara passed to be of Marruecos. Now is of Marruecos, but no all the territory.


In the Occidental Sahara there was a problem, (and now too). Because the people that life there, the Saharauis, have a low level of life. The haven't something. They was expel of his towns, and they finished living in the Sahara Occidental. And they can't go out of this country.
Also, they live in a campings of refugees.


Credits: Wikipedia, the power point that we saw in class, http://club.telepolis.com/josequiles/sahara.htm and me. Images: Wikipedia.

2 comments:

Leonor said...

Hello Tatiana!
I am Leonor.
:)

I was visiting your blog and I think that you're working a lot in this.
Your entries are very interestings and the presentation of your blog is very PRECIOUS.
xD.

I like your clock .. :)

Okay Tatiana, I must go ..

I LOVE YOU! :)

My Blog--> www.leonorpalmero.blogspot.com
;)

sakeR said...

hello tatia!
I am Carlos!
I am seeing your blog and to me and been made an impression he is fantastic. =) enchants your blog to me


many kisses


I love you!