Wednesday

Valencia & Carcassone 'O7 [ !!! ]



IN VALENCIA*





I am going to speak you about our exchange with France*

This has been a very good experience =) !


Them arrived to Valencia the 8th of March, around half-past seven.. & we waited them with a big placard where was writted: Bienvenus a Valencia!




First, when everybody were in the school, Ángela, Ulises, Andrea & Marc did a speech of welcome.




After each one went with his/her correspondent to his house.


When I was the first day in my house I had a diffcult time, because I didn't know what do because I didn't know meet her..

But the rest of the week I was very well!




When we were in the school we did excursions. One day to visit Valencia (the Barrio del Carmen) and Fallas, the Mascletà, other day to visit the Oceanogràfic, etc.. And one day we stayed in the school, because was SOStenibility's week, & every morning we did the dance.. With the song "Ska de la tierra" of Bebe.




In the afternoon we went out with some people..

I went with my correspondant : to the bowling, to play tennis, to the Parque de Cabecera, to L'Eliana, the beach, to Marc's house to the party =), and more places.. But I always went with my friends, and the frenchs not were alone.









As when they came was in Valencia were Fallas, the frenchs were very scared with the firecracker, above all the girls..


The last day, when they was in the bus to returned to France everybody were very sad, (& some people cried, xD! ) But we knew that still we see'll they later!


This was a very funny week, I never forget it and this people*

Credits --> Me* =)!

1 comment:

Leonor said...

Tatiana, you have to give me the photos of Carcassonne!

I want the photos of the Margis!
xDDDD!

Bye, I LOVE YOU!

Leo. :)